For many businesses, great web design is often a missing piece of the marketing puzzle. We create websites that fill in that hole. By taking the time to sit down with each client (either in person or on the phone), we ensure that your website fits your needs.
Our web design services include:
2. Responsive: At Nash Street Design Co., we only make responsive websites. What does this mean? It means that your website will look good on a smart phone, tablet, desktop or any device.
3. Content: The initial content is uploaded at no additional charge. This means that when your site is ready to launch, there is no work for you. If you aren’t sure what to write, we can help. Learn more about our content creation services.
4. Design: We offer graphic design services in addition to web design. That means we can be a one stop shop for your logo, info graphics or any other design services you may need. This allows your brand to be consistent across all forms of communication. From letterhead to websites, we can provide you with services to fit your online and offline branding needs. For a specific example of what we can do, check out Calvary Baptist Church.
5. Revisions: From the beginning, we keep you informed of our design ideas and ask for your feedback. The ultimate goal is to reduce the number of revisions of the final website, so that your site can be launched quicker. We sit down with you and go over a some questions to capture your idea of what you want. Next, you receive a web design mood board that includes fonts, color scheme and textures. Once approved, we begin designing your website, asking for your feedback at several points along the way. Rather than keeping you, the client, out of the loop until after the website is designed, we incorporate your thoughts, ideas and feedback throughout the entire process. We find that this saves you both time and money.
6. Training: Once your website is complete, you will receive training on how to update information, add media, etc. Each Nash Street Designs client receives a WordPress User Manual that is specifically tailored to suit your needs and specific to your website. The last thing we want is for you to have a website that you can’t use. That’s why we show you how to keep your content fresh and your readers engaged. Of course, if you still aren’t comfortable, or just don’t have time to update your website’s content, we offer services do that for you.
7. Support: After your website is launched, we are here to answer questions and offer support, often free of charge. Contact us today to find out what options are available for ongoing website support.